Terms and Conditions
These terms are defined as below:
- Company – Hans, Company Number 039767777
- Site – Web Site: hansmanlycare.com
- Products – The products listed on the site and offered for sale
- Time of delivery: The time it takes for delivery of the products ordered to the customers desired shipping address.
- * Delivery by Registered Mail: up to 14 business days after an order was shipped, depending on the mail service
- * Express service: Available on orders of 150 NIS or more, delivery up to 3 business days after an order was shipped.
- Areas including Eilat, communities in the Arava, over the Green Line, and in Ramat HaGolan may experience delays. The company cannot commit to delivery within 3 days in these areas.
- NOTE: The company will ship all orders within 24 hours after the successful completion of an order.
- Mailing address – The noted mailing address, taken from the customers order.
- Day of booking – The day the credit card company has approved the transaction made by the Customer.
- Business days are weekdays, Sunday through Thursday, and do not include Friday, Saturday, or holidays, including holiday eves.
- The site serves as a virtual store to sell beard care and grooming products for the men and is owned and managed by the Hans Manly Care team.
- Any question or clarification should be directed to the company’s customer service email: email@example.com or phone number: 052-906-2020.
- This information is the legal basis for ordering products and browsing on this site and is only regulating the relationship between the company and the user or customer of the Site.
- Each order and/or purchase through the website is an acknowledgment of these policies, and that the user/customer agrees to all provisions and terms of these policies.
- Product prices include VAT taxes, as required by law in Israel.
- The computer records of the company, regarding the activities on the Site shall constitute prima facie evidence of the correctness of operations.
- The product images presented on the site are for illustration purposes only. The Company will endeavor to make the best of its ability to present to its customers the most accurate images of Company products.
- The Company does not maintain an inventory of all models and / or products whose pictures appear on the site.
- The Company does all it can to ensure that the information presented on the site is complete, accurate information and will clarify any errors that may appear in good faith. The Company has no liability whatsoever arising from or related to them.
- All prices and products listed on the site are presented in shekels and dollars. Prices include VAT if it applies under the law, and do not include shipping.
- The site management may update your site product prices and shipping rates from time to time and without prior notice. The valid price of a completed order is the price published at the time of completing the order process (which includes the handing over credit card details). If the revised price before booking process is completed, you will be charged according to the latest prices.
- The site management may make on-site promotions, benefits and discounts.
- The site may at any time terminate operations, discounts and benefits, replaced or modified, without having to give any prior notice.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of the website and the services contained therein via any computer or other communication device (eg mobile phone, PDA, etc.). They also apply to any use of the site, whether via the Internet, or through any network or other media.
- When shopping basket update, the company reserves the right to transfer a reminder to the customer about the abandoned basket, by sending an email to the address entered.
- Site users are offered the possibility of subscribing to the Company’s newsletters. If the customer wants to remove himself from the newsletter list, it can be easily done through a link at the bottom of any newsletter received from the Site.
- Registration is limited to one account per customer. The Company reserves the right to delete duplicate accounts.
Registration and Making Purchases on the Site
- Purchases can only be completed by filling out an order form on the site. All required details are needed to successfully complete an order.
- In order to ensure a successful order through the Site, ensure correct information is given. If, at the time of booking, there is incorrect information in the order form, the company cannot guarantee that the products reach the correct destination. In case the products are returned to the Company for wrong details, the customer will be charged a fee in respect of shipping and handling. Be sure to fill in details accurate and current.
- Upon order submission, the client will check credit card information and confirmation by the credit card companies will be sent to the customer by email that the deal is indeed confirmed.
- Details of the order as entered by the customer on the order form and submission of the transaction constitute conclusive and correct final course of action.
- In the event that the transaction has not been approved by the credit card company, you will receive an email message to provide another payment method.
- Conditional approval of the acquisition operation this product is in stock warehouse delivery date of a specific and / or at the time of booking. But if not specified, the product is not in stock, and the product has not been downloaded from the site until the time of booking, no company will be committed to the sale of the product, and the Purchaser shall have no claim and / or claim in this regard for any kind of damage, from any direct or indirect damage that caused by the purchaser and / or a third party. The above is subject to the management of the site respond to the customer any amount paid if indeed paid to the Company and / or cancel the billing company if carried out. It must be emphasized and made clear that there may be situations where even though a particular item featured stock, stock actually does not exist – in these situations the transaction will be canceled and the customer will either be refunded or not charged.
- Each customer will be allowed to order a product and choose a target ship and this by updating the specific target order form – but the final destination for sending updated by the client company will be stored in the customer’s desired destination.
* If when registering on the site a user provided deliberately false information
* If a user performed an act or omission or may damage the site or the site administration, or any third parties, including customers, employees and suppliers of the management of the site
* If the site services were used to carry out an act which appears to be illegal under the laws of the State of Israel or to enable, facilitate, aid or abet such an act
* If conditions of this agreement are breached
* If there is debt finance company or companies associated with us, and the debt was not paid, after the deadline for payment
* If credit card number authorized by the customer was blocked or restricted in any way
- Upon order and payment details submission, a confirmation will be sent via e-mail regarding receipt of your order. This authorization does not require the administrator to provide the products, and is only indicative that the details of the order were received by the administrator.
- If it turns out the customer’s credit card is not valid, or the credit card company does not respect the deal or Pelecard (or any other e-wallet service available on this site) does not respect the obligation, or a specific product is not in stock, the administrator will contact with the customer to complete the transaction or discuss its cancellation.
Cancellations and Return Policy
- The provisions of this section is subject to the Consumer Protection Act 1981 (the law).
- Customers (not the recipient) wishing to cancel the order made in each case and accepts the following conditions: Credit will be returned only to the credit card which was used to place the order, according to the timetable of the credit card company.
* Cancellation of the order before the product has been shipped will result in no additional charge, and full credit shall be returned to the customer, including shipping costs. Monetary credit shall be given in accordance with the statutory requirements.
* In case of order cancellations where the customer returned the product, the customer will receive full funds after deducting the cost of shipping. The credit will be given provided the item is returned unused and undamaged. If the product was returned from that stated in this section, the customer will not receive a refund.
* The Company has sole discretion regarding the status of the goods returned.
* You can return the item – unused, in its original packaging, with labels attached – within 14 days of its receipt.
* Eligibility for refunds is up to a month’s time (at the latest) from the date of the transaction credit and depends on Pelecard.
- No financial credit will be given for products not paid for, such as promotions or gifts.
- How to return the items – the customer needs to send the item back to the company.
- No debit cards can be refunded – any purchases made with debit cards are eligible for site credit only regarding returns.
- The returned items must be in their original condition – unbroken and undamaged – to the company’s offices (Hans, Aharonovich 16, Rishon Lezion, 7520416), 14 days after receiving the package.
* Refund is contingent on the cost of the over 100 NIS.
Shipping & Delivery:
- The supply of products for buyers are carried out through courier companies or by registered mail, delivery time promised as part of the sale.
- The amount of shipping charges is made clear at the end of the ordering process and will be charged at time of order. In the case of multiple payments, shipping fees will be collected with the first payment.
- Shipments via courier will be arranged in advance, before giving the order. The Company undertakes packing and shipping the orders to spend two days destination. Orders will be sent either via Israel Post, which delivers to most of the country within 14 business days, or via Express Courier, which delivers to most of the country within 3 business days. When it comes to remote communities – the Arava, Eilat, across the Green Line towns and villages in the Golan Heights – the company will not be able to commit to reaching up to 3 business days. If the delivery address is in communities where the company does not reach, the delivery will be sent by registered mail.
- When shipping by registered mail, the shipping time depends on the Israel postal service.
- The Company can not take responsibility for delays of the various shipping companies.
- The delivery dates set forth above do not apply to items that are out of stock.
- The order will be delivered after completion of the purchase, provided that the absorption of the order was a temporary term employment as defined on a specific product, provided the customer owned a valid credit card that can be charged in Israel, and provided the credit card company that issued it approved the deal done.
Liability of the Company
- Company and / or management of the site and / or their representatives shall not be liable nor bear any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, caused to the user and / or the surfer and / or the customer and / or third party resulting from the use or purchase through the website not in accordance with these regulations – will be the cause of action will be – including loss of income and / or prevention of profit incurred for any reason, then the company reserves to cancel the particular order.
- The error was Wrote item description, do not require that the Company and / or the management of the site.
- Pictures of items on the site are intended for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the images shown on the site, in part or in whole, and the items actually sold.
- In any case the company will not bear any responsibility exceeding the value of the purchased product as well as any damage that is not direct and / or consequential damages.
- The Company is not responsible for the use of that client and / or client not to the manufacturer’s instructions and / or company.
- Site management will not be responsible for delays in the supply of items as a result of events beyond its control, such as failures, delays, strikes, natural disasters, malfunctions in the computer or telephone systems that harm the completion of the acquisition process or failures in e-mail.
- Site management will do its best to deliver quality products on time. If the customer believes that the acquired products or services through the site suffer from any of these, is welcome to contact customer service by phone 052-551-8777, the administrator will handle the appeal as soon as possible.
- All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, designs, trade secrets and methods, are the property of the company. These rights apply, inter alia, data on the site, including product list, description and design of the products and any other associated operation.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, market and translate any information from the site, including trade marks, images and texts, clothing design, clothing Photos and so forth, without the company’s permission in advance and in writing.
- Do not make any commercial use of the data published in the database, the list of products contained in it, or other information published on it, without the consent of the administrator prior written consent.
- Do not use any data published for presentation site or any other service, without obtaining consent of the administrator prior written consent and subject to the conditions that approval (if given).
- The name ‘Hans’ and the domain name (domain name) of the site, trademarks (whether registered or not) are all property of the company. May not be used without the prior written consent.
- Insofar as trademarks (including photos, drawings, etc.) submitted for publication by companies offering products and services for sale on the site, then trademarks are the property of those companies and may not be used without their consent.
- All verbal content, Icons, any information and / or display appearing on the website, including graphics, design, verbal presentation, trademarks, logos, including editing and displaying them on the site, are the exclusive possession of the company and the company’s owners.
- Use the site’s services for lawful purposes only.
- Do not copy and use, or permit others to use, otherwise the contents of the site, including on other websites, electronic publications, printed publications Cio’b, for any other purpose.
- Do not operate or permit the running of any computer application or any other tool, including crawlers, robots and the like, in order to search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve content from the site. You may not create or use such tools in order to create any compilation, collection or data base containing Content from the Site.
- There is no display content from the site in any way – including by any software, appliance, apparatus or communication protocol – which change the design or remove any Contents and in particular advertisements and commercial content.
Privacy, database and direct mail
- Filling the form you agree to the registrant that the registrant details of its all data generated based on the analysis of that information and any information about him coming and / or come to the attention of society, will be held in a database of one or more of the company or on its behalf, and that information will be used in accordance for the following purposes: (a) for marketing, advertising, promotion and sales, and for her to listing in any way, including by way of direct mail every means of communication it deems necessary (including writing, in print, by phone, text message, fax, by computerized or otherwise); (B) For the purposes of mutual encouragement, analysis and statistical research, surveys and any use other online marketing in connection with the subject; (C) internal purposes, such as investigating complaints needs and / or reviews; And (d) for the purposes of mailing of advertising and marketing, including using a “cookie” ((cookies. Using the said information registrant shall not be considered a violation of privacy. It is further agreed that such information will be considered the property of the company and registrant hereby waive any claims with respect to the use and / or ownership of such information including a waiver of any claim under the Protection of Privacy Law, 1981. the Company will not be considered Cmfrt commitment to privacy or violates user privacy because no information, as defined in the computers Law – 1995, which will have to identify a user or traced by then, and resulting from the use of electronic media in general and computers in particular communication.
- The registrant when he knows that he is subject to a legal obligation to disclose the details and delivery information are made voluntarily and with his consent. The registrant hereby expressly consent to use the above information and confirms that filled their use will not be considered a violation of privacy and would not get him any relief and / or any compensation.
- Subscribers: (a) who are opposed to their details; Or (b) who wish to remove themselves from the database owned by a company registered; Or (c) who wish not to receive inquiries through direct mail; Notify in writing to the company’s Web site or via Hans removal mechanism found in all mailings and in this case the company follow the instructions given to her.
- The Company does not collect credit card numbers on our servers.
- The Company uses the highest security standards in order to save as much as possible about the confidentiality and privacy of our customers. The company uses in Pelecard, a credit card clearing company and leader in Israel for the purpose of security testing and security. Pelecard meets the strict standards and procedures for information security at the request of credit PCI Level 1.
- Serious security standards which are designed site is going to protect consumers, merchants and credit card companies. PCI DSS introducing a significantly higher level of security and thus help build confidence of clearing users online using credit cards.
- The site is secured by SSL, which means that all communication between the browser (on the client) website (ie web server that stores the page) is encrypted so it can not decode the information transmitted between the browser and the website. That is, in Security Promised Land is encryption of information. Encryption is a method designed to mislead hostile parties and operates on two partners: the sender and the recipient decrypts mixer. Mixing method based on mathematical functions, and special method (such as RSA) is one that has managed to develop client-side to scramble and decode takes two.
- In cases that are not controlled and / or are due to force majeure, the Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, directly or indirectly caused to the client or anyone on its behalf, if information is lost or arrives hostile entity and / or make use of that authorization.
- The Company undertakes not to use the customer information database records, but only for the purposes of site operations, and to allow the transfer of booking and client information.
- Site management makes an effort to provide proper customer service and high quality. However, the administrator does not warrant that the Service site will not be interrupted, be provided continuously or without interruption, will be held safely and without error, and will be immune from unauthorized access to computers site management, damage, malfunctions or failures – including failures in hardware, software or lines media site – in the management of the site or any of its suppliers.
- The management of the site will not be responsible with the messages received or sent via the website (including messages sent to customers by other users through the site services), the content of these messages or computer file attached to them, the action of each file, the effect on the computer The user and any damage, loss, inconvenience, mental anguish and Cio’b, results, direct or indirect, incurred by the user or any third party for messages received through the service or sent through the site.